The Upper Temple Suite is our most elaborate building design. Though simplistic with whitewashed exterior walls, it has antique, decorative hand-carved teak wood palace doors from India. The air conditioned interior includes stone carving motifs in the wall separating living room from bathroom. Hand-painted Indian tiles cover the vaulted ceiling from living room to bedroom. The living room has two large day beds and a Kiva fireplace. The bedroom has a four-poster, king size bed with arm chairs and a private patio terrace overlooking the Pitons. Overhead fans spin quietly during your stay. The Upper Temple Suite has an direct view of the ocean and Pitons from its patio.
- 1200 Square Feet – Two Room Suite
- Ocean and Piton View
- Private Balcony with Sitting Area
- King Size Four Poster Bed
- Living room area with 2 Daybed/Couches
- Ensuite Luxury Bath with Toiletries
- Air Conditioning and overhead fans
- Flat Screen Smart TV with Netflix
- Free Wi-fi
- Sleeps 4
For larger parties the Upper Temple Suite can be combined with a Lower Suite (with two single beds, a daybed and ensuite bathroom) to sleep up to 7. Please inquire for rates.