FOUR STEPS TO FOLLOW BEFORE ARRIVAL:
1) At least seven days prior to arrival YOU MUST complete the pre-arrival registration form for visitors located here:https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/travel-registration-form/
2) Once you receive youra copy of your negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken no more than 5 days prior to arrival return to the above site and upload them. To ensure no delay please do as soon as received. Any additional issues can be addressed by email to email@example.com
The above is mandatory as St. Lucia requires guests to acknowledge it’s travel protocols for all St. Lucia arrivals:
- Passengers coming in to adhere to all protocols relevant to airport
- All passengers will be screened on arrival. This will include a temperate check.
- Download, print and travel and complete the HEALTH SCREENING FORM. The form must be completed on the day of travel and before landing to expedite processing and presented at the health screening desk on arrival in Saint Lucia.
- All arriving passengers must have a negative result from a Covid PCR test done within 5 days of travel
- All symptomatic passengers to be isolated and tested.
- All passengers who test positive for COVID-19 to be transferred to Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
- Other passengers to be transferred to approved COVID-19 accommodation
3) After you receive your PCR results and prior to your arrival at the Hotel; please complete Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel’s Arrival Agreement: https://bit.ly/cbvh_arrival_agreement We must have one completed and signed form for each guest prior to your stay; along with a copy of your passport, negative PCR Covid test. and vaccine confirmations.
4) Unless all guests are fully vaccinated transport to the hotel must be in a Covid certified taxi. To ensure no disruption to your stay we suggest that you request this transport through our app. You will receive a separate email confirmation with a QR code from SLASPA confirming your taxi – you will need to show this to the dispatcher at the airport after customs
- Passport/Visas: please make sure your travel documents are in order. The Government of St. Lucia requires confirmation of a negative COVID test before boarding any vehicle to St. Lucia. Passports must be valid for six months after arrival in St Lucia. Most countries are exempt from obtaining a visa for entry for example the US Canada and European nations however it is best to check this link for certainty (http://www.govt.lc/media.govt.lc/www/resources/publications/saint-lucia-visa-requirements-updated.docx). When you arrive in St. Lucia the customs agents may not know our little hotel. For the customs form we’re located on Anse Chastnet Road in Soufriere. Our local number is (758) 459-5905.
- Excursions: Unless fully vaccinated (14 days after either your second shot or after the Johnson shot – with proof) travel is restricted outside of Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel unless authorized by the government and arranged through our team. All available excursions and activities are in our app and are to be arranged through our app. As water activities are allowed if you plan to go snorkeling we suggest that at a minimum you bring your own mouthpiece.
- Health: Our nurse will take your temperature once a day and should it exceed 100.4 or should you or your companion show any signs of Covid you will be moved to quarantine – this includes any positive antigen or PCR test before departure. Any stay required by you or your travel companions condition past your original intended stay will be billed to your credit card on file at 75% of the prior rate plus the cost of all meals. During this time, you will not be allowed to leave the suite and will be attended to by our house physician and/or nurse.
- Social Distancing: You and your travel companion are required to wear masks in public areas and follow social distancing requirements on property.
- Communication: You and your travel companion will use CBVH’s proprietary app Edgar for check in, food ordering, and communication with staff when on property.
- Check In/Out: Check In begins at 1pm/ Check Out is 11am. All additional purchases at CBVH (food, beverages, merchandise) will be provided to you prior to check out for review in an invoice emailed to you and charged to your card on file.
- Tipping: No cash is allowed at Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel but we appreciate it if you love our staff – simply send your tip amount through the app and we will add it to your bill.
OPERATING AND PRIVACY POLICIES
Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel (“CBVH”) is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. We also have the right to enter your room at anytime to perform maintenance or emergency services.
Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card. Charges may need to be applied after guest departure as deemed necessary by the Management. Please report all spills and/or damages to the staff promptly.
COVID-19 Warning: We have taken enhanced safety measures for you, other guests and our team, and you are required to follow all posted safety regulations at CBVH. Failure to abide by these safety regulations will cause for an immediate expulsion from the property without any refund or remuneration. An inherent risk to exposure exists in any place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely dangerous disease which can lead to severe illness and death. Older adults and those with medical health risks are extremely susceptible. By visiting CBVH, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of Covid-19. Please stay safe.
While CBVH maybe the perfect place for your commercial photo shoot or commercial video these rights are strictly reserved by CBVH and you shall not be granted such rights without written authorization from the management. As such should any photos or videos appear publically on social media or otherwise promoting a service or for commercial means without our written consent we shall have the right to either remove from platforms or repost and reuse to promote CBVH without any consideration to you.
CBVH takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy seriously. Our Privacy Notice describes what information we collect from hotel guests (referred to as “Guests”) as well as visitors to the CBVH properties, website, mobile App, and through email and social media sites and the way in which CBVH uses this information to better serve your needs.
This Privacy Notice has been adopted by the legal entities that manage and operate CBVH. Those entities include CBVH LLC and its direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of the separate and distinct legal entities that manage CBVH worldwide. References to CBVH throughout this Privacy Notice, depending on the context, refer collectively to those legal entities.
We may share certain of your personal information with: escrow agents, third party lenders and loan-servicing agents; a prospective buyer or investor in the event that we sell any business or assets; analytics and search engine providers that assist CBVH in the improvement and optimization of the website and our mobile App; our professional advisors and auditors; and local or foreign regulators, governments, courts, law enforcement and national security authorities.
You may advise the hotel if you do not want personal preferences shared. Where a third party is engaged by CBVH to provide services on our behalf, CBVH ensures these parties protect your Personal Information in a manner consistent with the principles articulated in this Privacy Notice. If you have chosen to join a subscription list, please note that they are only used for internal purposes and we do not sell or rent our subscription lists to anyone.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes of processing described above (see How do we use our personal information) or that you are unable to make use of the services offered by us. After you have chosen to withdraw your consent CBVH may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law. If at any time you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org