Updated November 11, 2020
These are surely extraordinary times. Everyone at Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel, wishes you and your loved ones safety and health. As we prepare for the challenges ahead your welfare and that of our team remain paramount.
Thats why we’ve taken the following steps:
What we’re doing:
1) We are closely monitoring the situation locally and abroad and taking action where necessary. We are following the health and safety guidelines of the St. Lucian government to protect our guests and workers, specifically increasing our sanitizing of all rooms, bathrooms, all work and public areas. Any staff that presents with questionable health issues are sent home immediately and not allowed to return without a doctors note.
2) When open, we’ve reduced the number of suites available to ensure decreased population and while we will have staff and services, we are taking precautions to limit interactions. We will limit the number of guests on property to ensure social distancing.
3) We’ve instituted a NO FEAR corona virus cancellation policy for all new direct reservations made from March 28, 2020 for stays through March 1, 2021; we will refund your stay with a bonafide cancellation up to 72 hours prior to arrival should your cancellation be caused by illness or travel restrictions related to COVID-19. *Does not apply to rebooking certificates. Requires valid Drs note indicating you cannot travel or other legitimate publicly announced travel restrictions. Not valid on non-refundable reservations. Please note that our regular cancellation policy as of 3/9/20 applies if you cancel due to non-Covid issues.
4) With respect to all reservations made prior to April 1, 2020 for travel through June 30, 2020 with made direct or through a third party service, as we are a very small resort we cannot issue refunds; however, if you are traveling from a quarantined country; or the government of St. Lucia will not allow you to enter the country due to health reasons relating to Covid-19; we will offer you the opportunity to rebook your stay and apply the unused balance paid toward a future vacation.
What you can do:
1) If you have symptoms, please see a doctor and work with a medical professional to discuss your vacation options. If you have been diagnosed or suspect you have COVID-19 please do not come to St. Lucia. If you do come and symptoms develop during your stay; please let our staff know immediately.
2) Stay informed. The CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) are updating their sites with the latest information.
3) If you need to rebook; as the situation is changing frequently we are only addressing rebooking credits two weeks in advance of your scheduled arrival. Please reach out to discuss all possibilities by email, text or whatsapp.
Like you, we’re looking forward to better times and the ability to show you our beautiful hotel and island. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can provide any additional assistance.
Updated: 5/19/20: COVID-19 WARNING:
We have taken enhanced safety measures for you, other guests and our team, and you are required to follow all posted safety regulations at Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel. Failure to abide by these safety regulations will cause for an immediate expulsion from the property without any refund or remuneration. An inherent risk to exposure exists in any place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely dangerous disease which can lead to severe illness and death. Older adults and those with medical health risks are extremely susceptible. By visiting Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of Covid-19. Please stay safe.
Cancellation Policies updated 3/9/2020:
Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason we uphold a cancellation policy for all reservations made directly through our website:
Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date.
No-shows are responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
Should you cancel outside of 60 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $50/room/per night Administration/Re-booking fee.
Cancellations (including changes) made 60 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival forfeit the 50% deposit and if the room is unable to be re-booked, the full reservation value will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation.
Non-refundable rates are not refundable under any circumstances barring our hurricane policy.
*Flash Sales or discount code bookings: 50% non-refundable; Cancellations (including changes) made 60 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival forfeit the 50% deposit and if the room is unable to be re-booked, the full reservation value will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation.
Any and all rescheduled reservations will require the full financial payment by the Guest, and the deposit is not transferable to another stay. There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies, or weather related issues.
Individual guests within group rental booking are subject to the terms defined for a whole house rental. Individual guests within a group/whole house booking are subject to the terms defined for a whole villa rental.
120 DAYS NOTICE (or more) of Cancellation is Required for Partial Refund of Deposit for These Circumstances (subject to Cancellation/Rebooking Fees):
Groups with Whole House Rentals (or more than 4 suites) require 120 DAYS NOTICE for cancellation for a partial deposit refund of 25% of the total booking.
Cancellations after 120 days will forfeit their 50% deposit. Cancellations less than 90 days notice will be charged the entire cost of the reserved stay.
HURRICANE POLICY: We cannot predict the weather and unfortunately being a very small resort (6 suites) cannot issue refunds. If there is a verified hurricane we will offer you the opportunity to rebook and apply the unused balance paid toward a future vacation within 365 days .
THIRD PARTY SITE RESERVATIONS: If you have made a reservation through a third party vendor (Expedia, Airbnb, etc.) please contact them directly to discuss any cancellation policy that effects your reservation.